20+ Living Room Ideas (The one room I always struggle with)

Y’all, I never thought in a million years I would ever show you my living room. Seriously. I don’t know why, but for me, decorating the living room has always been a struggle. I’m not even quite sure what it is. To inspire me in my living room endeavors and to hopefully inspire you, I’ve gathered 20+ living room ideas that will hopefully help us all out. Unless you are a living room decorating genius. In that case, I bow down in your genius presence.

Vintage Modern Rustic Living Room

Picture 1 of 27

First off, here is my Vintage Modern Rustic living room that is still a work in progress.

My head is swimming with living room ideas. What about you? What does your living room need?

pin-this-post

20+ Living Room Ideas via RainonaTinRoof.com #livingroom

You can find all these living room ideas and more on my Living Room Ideas Pinterest board!

Comments

1. Jodi Renfro says

Love your blog but like yourself, most of us have children and wouldn’t dream of having white, off white furniture. How about some living rooms with furniture for children? Thanks

• Heather says

I have white furniture and kids but the key is slipcovers. Yes, they get dirty but then I can wash them! I cannot imagine all that yuck hidden by darker colors. About the time I’m ready to wash the slipcovers they are making me sneezy anyway.

Oh my gosh, thanks for mentioning my living room! That photo is almost 4 years old and can you believe I’ve never updated the blog with a new one? It looks so different now, but still the same built-ins (just styled a bit better). :) My living room doesn’t feel as show-worthy as the rest of my home but it does look a lot better than four year ago… I need to update my blog haha!

3. Barb says

LOVE your home and blog.thanks for posting.can you tell me where I can get light over your kitchen sink? Thanks so much.barb

Nice collection! Very tasty. Someday I’d love to steal some of these ideas. Now if I only had enough money to get rid of the ancient, nasty green wallpaper that covers my living room wall, I might not be so embarrassed when people walk into my house.

I, too, bow down to living room decorating genius’. I mean, really, how do they do it? Bedroom- easy. kitchen- easy, bathroom- easy. I’m enjoying the spaces you’ve collected. It’s even inspired a few ideas I hope to implement sometime soon!