Yesterday, the Circus had her very first day of Kindergarten.
I’m still not quite sure how this is possible, but I know she’s ready for it! She totally rocked her first day.
I’m so excited for her to start on this new adventure and of course, also just a little scared and a little sad too because now I won’t have my buddy for yard sale and thrift store Fridays. ?
As you all know by now, I’m a huge country music fan and one of my favorite current female artists is Miranda Lambert. Girl can write a song like nobody’s business. I don’t think there’s ever been a single song on any of her albums that I haven’t liked. When the Circus was born and as she’s grown, a line from one of Miranda’s songs, Mama I’m Alright, has always repeated through my head:
Find Her Jesus Keep Her Well
Help Her Do More Right Than Wrong at the End of the Day
I had every intention years ago to create wall art with those lines for the Circus’ room, but apparently it took kindergarten registration to actually make that happen.
In case any of you have any little (or big!) girls of your own out there, I wanted to share with you as well. I also made the Find Her Jesus, Keep Her Well art in three different styles. My girl is all about blues and teals right now, so the one above was made with her specifically in mind.
I loved the pastels on this floral print contrasting with the black font though as well.
And I also did one with a pretty floral wreath around the text. This one comes in both a regular vertical size print and a square version as well.
How to Get the Find Her Jesus Art
You can get all three of the printable art pieces in all the different sizes available by subscribing to the Rain on a Tin Roof email subscription (it’s free and no more than 2-3 emails a week, usually just when I publish new posts). Sign up below to get access to download the art. Once you’ve subscribed and confirmed your subscription, you’ll be directed to a page where you can download the art. When you sign up, you’ll also be able to access and download all the other free printables in my printable library.
If you’re already an email subscriber to this freak show we run around here, then you should be able to input your email address in the form above as well and it should automatically take you to the download page. Don’t worry – it won’t sign you up twice for my emails though! If that doesn’t work for some reason, then you can find a link to download the Find Her Jesus art in my Printable Library. You can look at the bottom of the last email you received from me for the password.
Tips for Printing the Find Her Jesus Keep Her Well Art
Please note, these are for personal use only. Print as many as you wish to for yourself, but you may not print and resell or sell the files themselves.
- Print on card stock or photo paper. Some photo paper has a more glossy sheen though, so keep that in mind as to whether you want that look or not.
- If you’ve got a good color printer at home, then of course you can print them at home. I don’t, so I typically print out my things like this at Staples or another printing center like that.
- If you’re going the photo paper printing route, then I typically use Mpix for printing. Their color quality is really good. You can also opt for a matte finish there as well.
- Each image comes in two different sizes:
- 8″ x 10″
- 8.5″ x 11″ – each image is centered with white space around it on this size.
- Additionally, the wreath style art comes in a square size as well.
- Before you print, be sure to check how the image is being cropped and adjust it to your liking before printing.
I haven’t quite decided where I’m going to put this print just yet, but I’m leaning heavily toward the Circus’ bathroom. I think that’s the perfect place for her to see it everyday as she gets ready for school.
Here’s to all our little Circuses!
You may also want to see…