Psssstttt……be sure not to miss the other fab Silhouette projects and GIVEAWAY at the end of the post!
Maybe when you read about my daily circus, oh, I mean quick and simple holiday decorating, you noticed how I used wrapped gifts as decor.
And maybe, just maybe, you noticed those silhouette gift tags on those wrapped gifts.
Oh, by the way, there are some affiliate links in this post. Thanks for supporting my cheap beer habit. Grunt Labor thanks you as well.
These were so easy to make! For the actual tag, I just drew lines and angled them into the shape of a gift tag on my Silhouette. I drew a little circle in the upper center for string. Then, I grouped all the lines and circle together to make one design.
Whoa, people, watch out, she is actually using her Silhouette to draw.
I know, not really all that impressive.
I bought the silhouette shapes in the Silhouette store. They were $0.99 each and really, y’all know I ain’t got no time to attempt to draw a silhouette on my own.
So, yea, I cut silhouettes on my Silhouette. hahahaha.
She even has terrible jokes.
If you look closely, you will see that the string holding the tag is actually white and gold. I found it at the Target dollar spot when I found the dollar trays I hacked.
I do have to say, thanks to these gift tags and the fab wrapping paper I scored at HomeGoods, my gift wrapping is looking 100 times better than last year.
Go ahead and subscribe to get my posts delivered to your inbox for free!
You know you wanna!
- 2013 Snowman Christmas Card by Please Excuse My Craftermath…
- Christmas Hoop Art by Lil’ Mrs. Tori
- Silhouette Nativity Advent Candle Box by One Tough Mother
- Christmas Party Photo Booth Props by unOriginal Mom
- Another Stenciled Tea Towel by Cutesy Crafts
- Silhouette Gift Tags by Rain on a Tin Roof
- Snowflake Pin / Ornament by Coley’s Corner
- State Sign Couple Gift by It Happens in a Blink
- Mason Jar Christmas Ornaments by Vintage News Junkie
- Merry Christmas Wall Decor by One Artsy Mama
- Deer Head Holiday Banner…featuring Santa’s Reindeer by The Thinking Closet
- Restore your UGGS (with PAINT) by From Wine to Whine
- Monogrammed Snowflake Ornaments by Architecture of a Mom
- Christmas Countdown Sign by The Girl Creative
- Elf Chalk Sign: “The Best Way to Spread Christmas” by Weekend Craft
- Glittery Christmas Subway Art by The Turquoise Home
- Sketch Pen Labels by Sowdering About in Seattle
- Snowflake NOEL Sign by My Favorite Finds
- DIY Holiday Hostess Gift by Everyday Paper
- Folding Nativity Backdrop by Chicken Scratch NY
- Recycled Glass Jar Advent Calendar by Nearly Handmade
- Reindeer Card: Double-Sided Print & Cut by GetSilvered
- Personalized Block Ornament by Suburble
- Paper Medallion Christmas Tree by Create & Babble
- Mini Mid-Century Homes by Tried & True
- Glitter and Vinyl Minecraft Christmas Ornament by A Tossed Salad Life
- DIY Countdown to Christmas Refrigerator Style by My Paper Craze
- Reversible Recipe Holder/Block Frame by The Sensory Emporium
- DIY: Lettered Christmas Pillows by The House on Hillbrook
- Simply Charming Christmas Ornaments by Life After Laundry
- No Glitter was Worn by GiveMeAPaintbrush
- Make Easy Ornaments from Paper Circles by Bringing Creativity to Life
- Cutting Machine Embroidery Applique by Terri Johnson Creates
- “Believe” Christmas Banner by Daily Dwelling
- DIY Christmas Nativity Card by Pitter and Glink
- Giveaway runs from Monday, December 9th – Monday, December 16th at 11:59p eastern.
- Giveaway is open to anyone 18 years of age and older, and this is an international-friendly giveaway.
- 31 different bloggers from our Silhouette Challenge FB Group made this giveaway possible, which means…
- There are 31 different potential entries per person! That’s a lot of potential winning power.
- Giveaway prize = an Amazon Gift Card for $155
- The winner will be contacted by Lauren from The Thinking Closet by email and will have 48 hours to respond; so, everyone should watch their spam folders.
- Use the Rafflecopter below to enter!